It has been some time since my last ‘real’ post. In between, I have been to Ethiopia. Rest assured, I will be ranting about my trip along with my other rants. (Feel free to rant back at me!) But before that, I thought I’d get into the groove of blogging again by providing this handy travel list.
What to do when your travel day last more than 24 hours (and includes three continent, or ocean, spanning flights)
- Do not forget an extra pair of underwear. You will need it.
- Invest in the best ear plugs or sound-canceling ear muffs you can buy because if you don’t like the air pressure changes, you can bet your last dollar that the new born next to you doesn’t either.
- Earn yourself karma points by remembering to use ‘please’, ‘thank you’, and ‘salaam’ as often as possible. Because if you are having a bad travel day, it’s likely so is everyone else traveling with you. Good manners are always appreciated.
- Check that over-sized bag. Please. Just do it.
- When in doubt, take an extra credit card.
That’s all the travel advice I have for today. Until next time, here’s a picture to ponder:
Have a nifty travel tip? Let us know all about it in the comment section below.