Fish – so juicy sweeeeet!
Frodo saves Gollum, linked hearts;
but fates will differ.
Want to read The Two Towers in Haiku format? Of course, you do! Check out these posts:
- The Departure of Boromir (Laith’s Ramblings)
- The Riders of Rohan (Cimmorene)
- The Uruk-hai (N. E. White)
- Treebeard (Rob’s Surf Report)
- The White Rider (JudahFirst)
- The King of the Golden Hall (JudahFirst)
- Helm’s Deep (Cimmorene)
- The Road to Isengard (Rob’s Surf Report)
- Flotsam and Jetsam (JudahFirst)
- The Voice of Saruman (N. E. White)
- The Palantír (Laith’s Ramblings)
- The Taming of Smeagol (JudahFirst)
- The Passage of the Marshes (Cimmorene)
- The Black Gate is Closed (Rob’s Surf Report)
- Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit
- The Window on the West
- The Forbidden Pool (this post)
More coming soon: The Two Towers Haiku Project.
6 thoughts on “The Forbidden Pool”
Now hang on – how many syllables in “sweeeeet”?
The way I say it…one. But I cheated. I wanted to use Gollum’s song, it is so horridly sweet (like the creature himself).
Love it! 🙂
Thank you. 🙂