I don’t often look at my stats, but, occasionally, something on my WordPress dashboard catches my attention. Like this under my stats’ Top Searches:
pictures of being caught with your knickers down between your ankles
As dedicated readers, you all know:
- I have another blog for my pictures, and
- I don’t have any pictures that can be described thus, and
- Have I ever used the word ‘knickers’? I don’t think so.
Does make one wonder about search engines, doesn’t it?
Here are the WTMRA recipient rules:
- Display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: “A Great reader is…”
- Nominate 4 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc., naming his or her nominees on a post or on posts during the 1 week period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules, keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
A Great Reader Is…someone who is touched by what they read, and then tells the world about it.
My nominations for the award are the following
- J. W. Manus of Jaye’s Love Affair with Fiction – for being an avid reader.
- M. G. Mason of Sweat, Tears and Digital Ink – for being an awesome blogger and keen observer.
- Emmie Mears – for her ability to engage other writers.
- Robert Garbin – for being a dedicated reader (and writer) of genre fiction with a message.
N. E. White